Become a member – join online today!
New members are always welcome at the NZIMRT. Joining the NZIMRT has a number benefits as well as allowing full access to the website and to ‘myCPD’ and CPD resources.
As an NZIMRT member you have access to:
- myCPD online platform to support you every step of the way with meeting the MRTB CPD requirements
- Upcoming events, both nationally and internationally
- Online access to The Journal of Medical Radiation Sciences
- Reduced member rates for NZIMRT annual conference and study day registration including ASMIRT annual conference registration
- Free access to eIntegrity elearning portal
- Funding opportunities for CPD and research
- Job vacancies
- Forums for discussing professional development and practice
- Continuing education opportunities
- Conference Awards
- Recognition of significant achievement in the fields of medical imaging and radiation therapy
- Awards for academic achievement of students training in the medical imaging and in radiation therapy
- Subscription to the “Journal of Medical Radiation Sciences” the joint journal of the New Zealand Institute of Medical Radiation Technology (NZIMRT) and The Australian Society of Medical Imaging and Radiation Therapy (ASMIRT)
- Professional Indemnity Insurance through Group Scheme
You can join online now and pay by credit card.
Types of Membership
|MRTs, regardless of hours worked, whether practising or not. Annual Subscription Fee $270
|Individuals belonging to a profession similar to Medical Radiation Sciences and interested in the objects of the Institute, or who have been an Ordinary Member in the past and have either:
|Individuals who are not MRTs, but hold an exception to practice from the MRTB. Annual Subscription Fee $97.20
|The NZIMRT offers free student membership to all student MRTs enrolled in a New Zealand undergraduate Medical Radiation Sciences programme accredited by the NZIMRT.
If you are newly qualified please email us to upgrade your membership.
|Individuals employed in business as a supplier of equipment or products in the field of Medical Radiation Sciences.
Email for further information.